Monday 13 June 2011

Collected Trinity's Bodywork today...............

After speaking to Darren on Thursday last week we drove down to collect Trinity's Bodywork today.

I checked a rear & a front fairing panel whilst at Dream Machine, the colours looked great the finish was just amazing.

When I got home my first job was to lay out the two tanks ready for a comparison photograph. To my horror the re-sprayed tank has air bubbles around the ZXR motif. Gutted does not come close to how I felt. I was straight on the phone to Darren! To his credit he is going to have the tank collected on Thursday, re-sprayed & delivered back to me.

I will hold fire with the pictures untill everything is 100% and may hold off untill I have all the pannels fitted to Trinity. A shame really as the fairings look outstanding!

The re-build may take a while, as all the infills which I shipped to Adam in the US are still being fabricated.

On a happier note, the rear brake hose came through the post last week. So work can commence on getting Trinity up and running now I have the spare petrol tank. I also need to ask at the dealers if it is possible to MOT Trinity without her fairings being fitted. If so I will get her MOT'ed, taxed & insured for the road ready for when I can get her finished off.

So meanwhile back in the garage..............................

After a good re-think here are a few pictures of the fairings that look fantastic


Trinity all ready for collection


Looking Good!





The finish is amazing.


& believe it or not the lower section is Dark Purple.


I cannot wait to get Trinity back together.







No comments:

Post a Comment